The Talent Acquisition Specialist’s primary role is to attract the best talent to our U.S. Team. Working in conjunction with the Canadian recruitment team, this key role will support full-cycle recruitment and collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements.
This role will perform all duties in a timely and orderly fashion to the best of their abilities and with the utmost due care, integrity and professionalism.
The ECCO Group
Reports to: Director of HR or designate
- Work closely with U.S. Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and the scope of each position
- Develop, update, and post job descriptions through appropriate job boards
- Develop and implement strategies to recruit diverse talent and identify new recruitment sources and channels
- Build relationships and maintain a contact list with recruiters, external partners, and agencies
- Act as the primary point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct phone, virtual, and in-person interviews as required
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules as needed
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Negotiate employment terms with potential candidates, as well as facilitate the offer process
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
Due to the dynamic nature of this Company, the duties and responsibilities may reasonably change from
time to time.